Just some of the ridiculously romantic things to do while at Beacon Park Cottages…
- Watch the sunrise from a mountain: behind the cottages there’s a climb to the top of the Blorenge, or you can drive to the car park on the Sugarloaf.
- Take it slow on an electric day boat along the canal from Llangattock. Warm up with lunch at a pub with a real fire.
- Gaze at the stars from your hot tub or enjoy the sumptuous bath in Incline Cottage.
- Relax together with a romantic film in Dry Dock’s cinema snug.
- Book a table at an extra special restaurant, such as The Angel Hotel, The Walnut Tree or The Hardwick.
Do you really need a reason to whisk your loved one away? If so, there’s always Valentine’s Day on 14 February. But, here in Wales, we have our very own patron saint of love – St Dwynwen, and we celebrate her on 25 January. So you don’t have to wait as long!